Building AIAn online course diving deeper into the creation of Artificial intelligence
MunchExperience one of the world's greatest artists and get inspired wherever you are.
Dramatikkens husThe new Dramatikkens hus
ReaktorDesigning and building Reaktors new digital home and refined visual identity.
- 2021 Livly Design and development ↗ Design and development ↗
- 2020 Parkdressen.no frontend Design and development ↗ Design and development ↗
- 2020 Oslo Architecture Triennale 20 years jubilee Design, UX, Development ↗ Design, UX, Development ↗
- 2020 Henie Onstad UX, Development ↗ UX, Development ↗
- 2020 Transborder Studio Design, UX, Development ↗ Design, UX, Development ↗
- 2020 CircleK Journey Planner UX, design, development, devops ↗ UX, design, development, devops ↗
- 2020 Munch - The Experimental Self UX, development → UX, development →
- 2020 Musikkhjemmekontoret Design, UX, development ↗ Design, UX, development ↗
- 2020 Henie Onstad Art Channel Concept, UX, development → Concept, UX, development →
A warm welcome to our new developer Even!
He's previously worked as a front-end developer for different agencies, and before that he was a chef (!). We're very happy to have him joining our team!
We provided technical development and UX guidance for Henie Onstads new website. Visit the website.
We just launched Building AI, the 2nd course in the Elements of AI-series. Explore the course →
Ian Brown joins our team!
We're so happy to have Ian Brown joining our team. Ian is a brilliant designer with broad experience, working with both digital and printed matter through his own practice and other agencies. He joins us from Netlife, where he's spent the last couple of years designing digital products and experiences. Welcome!
A larger project gets a head start. This is the ultimate toolbox for musicians both during the Covid-19 crisis and for whatever happens next.
Enters extensive collaboration with Feed and Anti to open covid19-closed exhibitions.
New website launched!
The new and improved website for Dramatikkens hus showcases resident playwrights, podcasts and events, and also makes it easy to apply for grants! Check it out: dramatikkenshus.no 🥳
The National AI Strategy encourages all Norwegian citizens to take the course elementsofai.com. Read the entire strategy here (in Norwegian).
Intranet for ODW
Internal admin tools for Norway's largest solidarity campaign by and for youth. Is just launched. To bad it's internal, otherwise we'd gladly link you to it!
We are excited to have Ole Magnus Støvern joining our team of developers!
We recently partnered with Reaktor to rethink Hurtigruten Svalbards e-commerce solutions.
Exit! Stories from the Munch museum
We designed a retrospective book for the Munch Museum, in relation to their last exhibition before relocating to Bjørvika.
The State of Impact
We recently designed The State of Impact, a magazine of in-depth conversations about the future of technology and society.
More than 185.000 people from around the world has signed up for the free AI course we built with Reaktor and the University of Helsinki.
We're happy to welcome Mathilda Gustafsson as the newest addition to our design team.
We’re especially happy to announce our good friends at Arkivet are live and kicking! Design, UX and code by yours truly.
Revising the Copyright Act
The long fought battle for a revised Copyright Act prevailed, and we designed the book to prove it.