A collection of links we've found useful and informative. A good mixture of current affairs regarding tech, design, and relevant articles.
- This article that explains how you can develop, debug, and test Craft CMS plugins with ease. It is a great article if you're not sure on how to set up, how to customize etc. Highly recommend!
- In just a couple of months, Google will add Core Web Vitals to its 'Page Experience' ranking signal. Read this article to learn the new terms, metrics, and how Google will use these in their ranking algorithms.
- Cellebrite makes software to automate physically extracting and indexing data from mobile devices. Signal, on the other hand, developed a defense-software that will brick the whole thing.
- Noise is an indispensable tool for creative coding. This post will let you know how to use it for functions, creating visuals, animations, and simply explain how it actually works!
Design of the week
- Figma launched their FigJam! This workshop tool lets you connect with audio, sketch ideas, and build on ideas together.
Tech of the week
- Enso helps you with building dashboards, RPA workflows, and apps. The best part: no coding required!
- Headless, a free component library without any CSS.
- Fathom: We've mentioned it before and we'll do it again. Fathom is the GDPR- friendly, no-cookies version of Google Analytics, and when they now released version 3, they offer a lot of new features. They are really becoming a solid competitor of Google Analytics!
- Tired of the boring squares in Skype, Zoom, Teams, and Google Meet? We tried Around, and it's super fun. Video conferences with AI camera framing, AI auto-mute, and designated audio rooms just hits different.
- Prisma has been in the works for a while and just released their production ready version: a next- generation ORM for Node.js and TypeScript. Check it out!