A collection of links we've found useful and informative. A good mixture of current affairs regarding tech, design, and relevant articles.
- Some tips and tricks for structuring your HTML with Tailwind CSS by none other than the creator of TailwindCSS Adam Wathan.
- Post pandemic times are soon upon us (🤞) and some people really really don’t want to go back to the office. Best way to solve that is apparently to quit your job.
- Halide is one of the bigger iOS camera apps, and their yearly review delves into how they go about running a small business with a big impact.
Design of the week
- Consider this nifty little avatar generator for your projects, and double the time you spend design the rest of the product.
Tech of the week
- Stripe is yet again making it clear that they’re pretty much the leading payment game, and we’d like to remind ourselves and our clients about this nifty way of creating payment links completely void of integration work or coding. Sweet. A little like the ease of Vipps, just that it works everywhere.
- If email apps was The Simpsons, we’d be in season 665 by now. Some might say Hey from Basecamp was season 666. That might make Big Mail 667, which gives you the nice things with Hey, but without the need to create a new email address. It’ll work with all your existing services. Can’t contain exitement.
- BaseTen is a no code tool for working with ML applications. Interesting indeed!
- Lastly, developers are hereby doomed. Stack Overflow is sold. Our collectively generated knowledge about code is about to get deleted or put behind pay gates. And for 1.8B$. An insult to all of us.